ACCA in London + MBA Online
Combine your ACCA with an MBA§
Add the advanced skills of an MBA to your ACCA qualification – and take you career further. ACCA accreditation marks you out around the world as a skilled accounting professional. Adding an MBA sets you further apart by providing the qualification, skills and confidence you need to lead at more senior levels. Please note, postgraduate degrees are delivered online via InterActive. You can choose to study your ACCA online or on-campus in London. All on-campus ACCA students in London have access to free online study resources powered by interactive.
Combine your ACCA with an MBA in as few as 2 extra modules and a dissertation^
Key features and benefits:
- Combine advanced accounting and business skills
- Gain two internationally recognised qualifications
- Benefit from highly experienced tutors
- Access HD recorded studio lectures online 24/7
Minimum entry requirements
- Two A Levels and three GCSEs or equivalent in five separate subjects, including English and Mathematics
Foundations in Accountancy Route (FIA)
- Must be 18 or over
- Students who successfully complete the Diploma in Accounting and Business via Foundations in Accountancy can transfer to the ACCA Qualification and commence their studies at F4 onwards of the ACCA Qualification
- Gain exemptions from ACCA papers F1-F3
Graduate entry route
- Relevant degree holders from ACCA-accredited institutions may be exempt* from up to nine exams within the Knowledge & Skills levels and register directly at the Professional level
- Holders of recognised business and/or accounting degrees may also qualify for exemptions, we advise you to check your starting point with ACCA before you enrol on the course.
Combine your ACCA qualification with an MBA to increase your salary by up to 39%*
§ To complete the MBA/MA course students must pass 14 ACCA papers (i.e.: F1–P5). Students may be admitted onto the MBA/MA course prior to passing their final three ACCA Papers. SUBSEQUENT TO COMMENCING THE MBA/MA COURSE, SHOULD A STUDENT DISCOVER THAT SHE HAS FAILED ANY ACCA PAPERS, SHE WILL NOT BE ENTITLED TO A REFUND OF ANY AMOUNT PAID. FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, FAILURE OF ANY ACCA PAPERS WILL NOT ENTITLE THE STUDENT TO A REFUND OF ANY AMOUNT. The awarding body for the MBA/MA course will be one of LSBF's/InterActive partner universities; however, awarding bodies are subject to change from time to time. The School's obligations shall be discharged by providing tuition leading to a recognised MBA/MA award by a recognised awarding body. The School reserves the right to change the awarding body, and will notify the student as soon as reasonably practicable. In light of this, the student agrees that they shall have no claim based on changes to the awarding bodies. For the avoidance of doubt, the MBA/MA course will be delivered online.
^This applies to the MBA Global (Financial Management) online course only.
*Salary calculations based on starting salary of an ACCA qualified accountant at £32,500 compared to the average salary for an ACCA qualified accountant with an MBA based at £55,500. Sources: Robert Walters Global Salary Survey 2012 and PayScale.
For further information please see full Terms & Conditions