Study ACCA part-time with LSBF in London and benefit from expert tutors, full study resources, and comprehensive online support that fits around your life.
MARCH EXAM SITTING (6 - 10 MARCH 2017) COURSES:
ACCA Tuition: 16 / 21 January 2017
Study options: Evenings and Weekends
ACCA Revision: 18 / 25 February 2017
Study options: Weekends and Extended Weekends (3-4 days, including weekends)
ACCA Question Based Days: 22 February 2017
Duration: 1 day
Study mode: Weekdays
Tuition: Starting from £486 per paper
Revision: Starting from £430 per paper
QBD: £190 per paper
To view the ACCA timetables, please click here.
Currently all professional courses are only available in London campus. For more information please call us on +44 (0) 207 823 2303 or e-mail us at: email@example.com.
Standard entry: minimum requirements are 2 A Levels and 3 GCSEs (or equivalent) in five separate subjects (including English and Mathematics).
Access to ACCA via FIA or AAT qualification: no other academic qualifications required. Gain exemptions from ACCA papers F1 – F3.
Graduate-entry route: degree holders from ACCA-accredited institutions may be exempt from up to 9 exams. Other relevant degrees may also qualify you for exemptions.
Our part-time courses in London are taught with “exams” in mind. The approach is simple: a set of tuition classes, revision classes & Free LIVE Online Sessions to maximise your chances of passing.
Benefit from expert tutors and 24/7 access to online studio lectures – via the award-winning InterActive platform. All accompanied by our free Live Online Sessions allowing you to interact with tutors and fellow students from the comfort of your own home.
Our revision courses will cover the detailed ACCA syllabus, using past exam questions to explain examination techniques and help you maximise your exam score. You will also have access to our LIVE Online Revision courses for ultimate flexibility.
ACCA courses are accompanied by study materials to ensure you have the best support when preparing for your exams. We include the below materials in our packages:
- Class Notes
- Study Manual
- Revision Kit
- 24/7 access to online study resources
- Mock Exam
We’re constantly working to improve our ACCA courses and here are just a few way we’re doing it.
- Expert tutors – who deliver an exceptional ACCA tuition course by combining their in-depth knowledge of exam materials and success tricks with blue chip business experience.
- One-to-one coaching‡- Tailor your study and increase your chance of passing with one-to-one support from your tutor.
- Flexible Payments^ - Financing your ACCA needn't be a worry- you can now spread the cost over 3 or 6 months.
- Pass 1st Time Guarantee™***- Walk into the exams ready to get the results you want. We are so confident of your success that we offer a free revision course* as part of our Pass 1st Time Guarantee™.
- Live Online Sessions: free Live Online Sessions allow you to participate in classroom sessions from the comfort of your own home- ensuring you never miss a class.
See our Tutors in action!
Click on our videos below, to watch our pre-recorded sessions of our live lectures, so that you can experience how our tutors bring ACCA to life.
***LSBF Pass 1st Time Guarantee™ ensures that if you do not successfully pass your paper on the first sitting, you will be able to attend a free re-sit course. The nature of the free resit depends on the preferred study mode.
‡Available to ACCA part-time students and selected ACCA online study packages.
^Payments must be made on or before the specified date and failure to comply will render the agreement null and void.
For further information please see full Terms and Conditions.