ACCA + MBA/MA Online
Further your career with combined ACCA and MBA/MA* qualifications from London School of Business and Finance (LSBF). Combining these two illustrious accreditations will supply you with demonstrable abilities to manage accounts, people and organisations across the globe.
ACCA tuition is provided online and on-campus in London, and the postgraduate degree is only available online – powered by InterActive.
- February, September
- 18-30 months
Call us on +44 (0) 207 823 2303 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Minimum entry requirements
- Two A Levels and three GCSEs or equivalent in five separate subjects, including English and Mathematics
Foundations in Accountancy Route (FIA)
- Must be 18 or over
- Students who successfully complete the Diploma in Accounting and Business via Foundations in Accountancy can transfer to the ACCA Qualification and commence their studies at F4 onwards of the ACCA Qualification
- Gain exemptions from ACCA papers F1-F3
Graduate entry route
- Relevant degree holders from ACCA-accredited institutions may be exempt from up to nine exams within the Knowledge & Skills levels and register directly at the Professional level
- Holders of recognised business and/or accounting degrees may also qualify for exemptions, we advise you to check your starting point with ACCA before you enrol on the course.
*To complete the MBA/MA course students must pass 14 ACCA papers (i.e.: F1–P5). Students may be admitted onto the MBA/MA course prior to passing their final three ACCA Papers. SUBSEQUENT TO COMMENCING THE MBA/MA COURSE, SHOULD A STUDENT DISCOVER THAT SHE HAS FAILED ANY ACCA PAPERS, SHE WILL NOT BE ENTITLED TO A REFUND OF ANY AMOUNT PAID. FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, FAILURE OF ANY ACCA PAPERS WILL NOT ENTITLE THE STUDENT TO A REFUND OF ANY AMOUNT. The awarding body for the MBA/MA course will be one of LSBF's/InterActive partner universities; however, awarding bodies are subject to change from time to time. The School's obligations shall be discharged by providing tuition leading to a recognised MBA/MA award by a recognised awarding body. The School reserves the right to change the awarding body, and will notify the student as soon as reasonably practicable. In light of this, the student agrees that they shall have no claim based on changes to the awarding bodies. For the avoidance of doubt, the MBA/MA course will be delivered online.