London School of Business and Finance (LSBF) offers a range of professional qualification programmes – powered by InterActive designed to provide students with the practical knowledge they need to succeed in the world of business, finance and accounting.
LSBF’s innovative course design and teaching ethos will help you distinguish yourself from other accounting and finance candidates. Studying a professional qualification at LSBF will also equip you with a wide range of key practical skills that will give you all the hands-on experience that employers search for.
Currently all ACCA courses are available in London for the on- campus option and Online powered by InterActive. CIMA courses are only available online – powered by InterActive. For more information please call us on +44 (0) 207 823 2303 or e-mail us at: email@example.com.
Professional qualifications on offer
- ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) in London only, part-time. Online study mode is available powered by InterActive
- CIMA (Chartered Institute of Management Accountants) online only – powered by InterActive.
Choose LSBF for your professional qualification and benefit from:
- Expert tutors with industry experience
- Access to online lectures through our award-winning InterActive platform
- Free practical skills training, giving you essential skills and a career edge
- Mock examinations with feedback sessions to help you prepare fully for the exams
InterActive learning platform
Professional students at LSBF can also benefit from the award winning InterActive online learning platform. Our InterActive platform allows you to collaborate, cooperate and communicate as part of an international learning community whenever and wherever you want – meaning that you can work and study at a time and place that suits your needs.
LSBF’s InterActive platform is an exceptional educational product. You can access studio quality lectures at your convenience, allowing you to study online 100%, anywhere and anytime. The InterActive platform also allows you to replay lessons more than once, meaning you’ll never have to worry about not understanding something first time round again.